Ms. Saxton has worked for some 25 years in major corporations and agencies. She helped establish The Charles A. Lindbergh Fund, marking the 50th Anniversary of his trans-Atlantic flight. Ms. Saxton has worked with Anne Morrow Lindbergh and her family; the world’s first moonwalker, Neil Armstrong; World War II ace General Jimmy Doolittle; and H.S.H. Princess Grace. In 1983, Ms. Saxton coordinated the efforts marking the 50th Anniversary of King Kong’s attachment to The Empire State Building. 
In addition, Ms. Saxton writes for www.15MinutesMagazine.com, and TALKIES, an international and global magazine. Listed among the Who’s Who of American Women, Ms. Saxton has also served on numerous boards and committees through the years.
- The Hilton Family
- Ivana and Ivanka Trump
- Damon Dash and his enterprises
- Monica Seles
- hockey legend Rod Gilbert
- Gina Lollobrigida
- JP Morgan Chase
- Warner Brothers
- Hearst Magazines
- The Walpole Committee (20+ of U.K.'s major luxury product makers)
- Ilana Schweber, "An Interview with Catherine Saxton," Irish Connection Magazine.
- "The Plaza Lives!," New York Magazine, May 2, 2005.
- Natasha Garber, "Galas: Saxton Group Helps Pops Gala Show That Music Matters," Special Events Magazine, August 1, 2006.
- Tatiana Boncompachi "'Business climbers' scale new heights: There are so many charity events and parties that virtually anyone can be called a socialite if she has the right connections. The knack is being able to turn that fame into a marketable product," Taipei Times (via NY Times news service), November 9, 2006.
- Rachel Syme, "Who the Hell is Howard K. Stern?" Radar Online, April 20, 2007.
The Saxton Group Ltd.
535 5th Ave. 19th floor
NY, NY 10017