|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
Center for Middle East Public Policy
The CMEPP claims expertise in three areas:
- Strategic and defense analyses
- Science and technology
- Human capital issues
- Frank Charles Carlucci III, Co-Chair
- Joel Hyatt, Co-Chair; Graduate School of Business, Stanford University
- Roy Doumani, Chair, CMEPP Business Council
- Kenneth J. Abdalla, Managing Member, Waterton Management, LLC
- Odeh F. Aburdene, Managing Partner, Capital Trust S.A.
- Hushang Ansary, Chairman, Parman Capital Group
- Rebecka Belldegrun, President, Intertech Corporation
- Alexander L. Cappello, Chairman and CEO, Cappello Capital Corp.
- George N. Chammas, Director, Middle East Online
- Lloyd E. Cotsen, President, Cotsen Management Corporation
- Ahmet M. Ertegun, Co-Chairman and Co-CEO, Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Tone N. Grant, Principal, Refco Group Ltd., LLC
- Maxwell E. Greenberg, Consultant to the Board, Med-Net Elcam
- Rita E. Hauser, President, The Hauser Foundation, Inc.
- Ray R. Irani, Chairman and CEO, Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Joseph J. Jacobs, Chairman, Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc.
- Peter A. Joseph, Palladium Equity Partners
- Ann Kerr, Director, Fulbright Program, University of California, Los Angeles
- Ray Mabus, President, Frontline Global Resources
- Younes Nazarian, The Nazarian Companies
- Norman J. Pattiz, Chairman, Westwood One
- Marcie Polier, Chairman Emeritus, ACNielson EDI
- Donald Ellis Simon, President, The Donald E. Simon Foundation
- Enzo Viscusi, Group Sr. V.P., ENI SpA; Chairman, AGIP Petroleum Co., Inc.
- Donald R. Voelte, President and CEO, Chroma Energy, Inc.
- Stanley A. Weiss, Chairman, Business Executives for National Security
- Poju C. Zabludowicz, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, The Zabludowicz Trust
- Jerrold D. Green, Director, Center for Middle East Public Policy, RAND
- Jeffrey A. Isaacson, Vice President, National Security Research Division, RAND
- James A. Thomson, President and CEO, RAND