|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
Center for Research on Population and Security
The Center for Research on Population and Security, established in 1984, is a private nonprofit 501 (c) (3) corporation funded by grants from private foundations and contributions from individuals. The center is independent and governed by a board of directors."
The Center's mission is to "develop, organize, finance, promote, undertake and support research on all aspects of population growth control (biomedical, psychosocial, political, and economic)."
- Primary interests of the Center are:
- The study of the national and global security implications of overpopulation.
- Such research includes but is not limited to:
- Population growth, overpopulation and immigration as determinants in domestic and international conflict; military solutions to problems caused by overpopulation; new dimensions to warfare precipitated by overpopulation, and potential counterforces to these new dimensions.
- The development of new and improved methods of contraception.
- Evaluation of the safety and efficacy of contraceptive methods.
- The role of abortion in population growth control.
- Dissemination of the research findings and related educational materials.