|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
Center for the American Founding
The Center for the American Founding is the principal activity of the Potomac Foundation: "We advocate and practice discussion of national issues as they relate to America's founding principles. For continued success, we believe this nation needs to return to the Rule of Law, Individual Rights, Security of Property, and the same American Identity for all its citizens."
- Dr. Balint Vazsonyi, Director (deceased January 2003)
- Dr. John Agresto, Former President, St. John's College
- Hon. T. Kenneth Cribb, Jr., President, Intercollegiate Studies Institute
- Mrs. Carley Cunniff, Executive Vice President, Ruane Cunniff & Co.
- Mrs. Beverly Danielson, Board of Trustees, The Philadelphia Society
- Mrs. Ann L. Drexel, Concerned Citizen
- Mrs. Taffy Gould, Chairman and CEO, eMedical Education, Ltd.
- Dr. John Lenczowski, Director, TheInstitute of World Politics
- Dr. Daniel F. McDonald, President, The Potomac Foundation
- Hon. Edwin Meese III, Attorney General, Ronald Reagan Administration
- Dr. Richard Rahn, Senior Fellow, Discovery Institute
- Alfred S. Regnery, President, Regnery Publishing Inc.
- Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, Chairman, Institute of Political Economy
- Terrence Scanlon, President, Capital Research Center