Changji Fukang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Changji Fukang power station (华能昌吉阜康热电厂一期) is a 270-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Fukang City, Changji Hui Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region.
Background on Plant
Changji Fukang power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 270 MW in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region. The plant was completed in 2010 and is owned by China Huaneng.
- Sponsor: Huaneng Xinjiang Energy Dev Co
- Parent company: China Huaneng
- Location: Fukang City, Changji Hui Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 44.1419432, 88.0164099 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 270 MW (Units 1&2: 135 MW)
- In service: 2010 (Unit 1), 2011 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- 华能新疆阜康热电有限责任公司, China Huaneng press release, Oct. 17, 2010.
- "华能新疆阜康热电有限责任公司遭环保厅通报," news.ifeng.com, 2013-02-05