Changxing Island Hengli Petrochemical power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Changxing Island Hengli Petrochemical power station (长兴岛恒力石化热电厂) is a 120-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
The map below shows the location ofthe plant in Changxing Islang, Wafangdian City, Dalian prefecture.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Changxing Island Hengli Petrochemical (Dalian) Co.
- Parent company: Hengli Group
- Location: Changxing Island, Dalian Prefecture, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.594, 121.448 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 120 MW (Units 1&2: 60 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2012
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "东电二公司承建的长兴岛恒力石化热电工程进入联调联试阶段," 中国能源建设集团有限公司网站, 06/15/2012
- "恒力石化高级管理人员公开招聘启事," Hengli Group, accessed Sep 2015