Charles F. Dambach "became President and CEO of the Alliance for Peacebuilding (formerly International Conflict Prevention and Resolution) in November 2005. Previous national CEO positions include the National Peace Corps Association, Operation Respect, Museum Trustee Association, and National Assembly of Local Arts Agencies (Americans for the Arts). He is also a writer, lecturer and consultant on nonprofit governance. In 1998 Chic helped form and lead a team of returned Peace Corps Volunteers to work informally with the leaders of Eritrea and Ethiopia to help end their border war. The team has also facilitated joint meetings with the leaders of the combatants in the Congo civil war leading to the formation of a coalition government and plans for elections. In addition, he served as an official in the 1988, 1992 and 1996 Olympic Games. He was named the Distinguished Alumnus in 2004 by the Oklahoma State University College of Arts and Sciences, and he received the International Platform Association's Global Coalition Peace Award in 2001." 
- Governing Board, BEFORE 
- Chairman of the Board, Coalition for American Leadership Abroad
- Vice President, International Development Conference
- Board of Overseers, CARE 
- In 2003, he became Vice President of New Business Development, International Youth Foundation 
- "Biography", Accessed January 2007.
- "Biography", International Youth Foundation, Accessed January 2007.
- Governing Board, BEFORE, accessed April 7, 2010.