Chiping Xinfa power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Chiping Xinfa power station (信发铝电发电厂), also known as the Renping Xinfa power station, is a 775-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shandong Province, China.
The map below shows Chiping, the approximate location of the plant.
Background on Project
Chiping Xinfa power station is a 5 x 155 MW coal plant in Xinfa Industrial Park, Chiping. It was commissioned from 2001 to 2003. It is owned by Shandong Xinfa Group.
- Sponsor: Shandong Renping Xinfa Aluminium Co
- Parent company: Shandong Xinfa Group
- Location: Xinfa Industrial Park, Chiping, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.58, 116.255 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 775 MW (Units 1-5: 155 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2001-2003
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "山东信发铝电集团," Baike, accessed Nov 2016