Christina Hoff Sommers
Christina Hoff Sommers "is the W.H. Brady Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute. She has been a professor of philosophy at Clark University since 1980. She specializes in ethics and contemporary moral theory and has published many scholarly articles in such journals as the Journal of Philosophy and The New England Journal of Medicine. Sommers became known to the wider public as the author of The War Against Boys and Who Stole Feminism? How Women Have Betrayed Women. Her articles have appeared in such places as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post, USA Today, New Republic, Chicago Tribune, and Times Literary Supplement. Sommers has appeared on The McLaughlin Group, Nightline, The CBS Evening News, Crossfire, Eye to Eye, 20/20, Inside Politics, Equal Time, Politically Incorrect, and The Oprah Winfrey Show to discuss such issues as the future of feminism and gender bias in the schools. Sommers earned her B.A. at New York University where she graduated Phi Beta Kappa in 1971. She received her Ph.D. in philosophy at Brandeis University in 1979." 
- Director, Foundation for Individual Rights in Education
- Advisory Board, National Center for the Development of Boys 
- Commissioner, White House Council on Boys and Men 
Resources and articles
- ↑ National Center for the Development of Boys Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed July 18, 2018.
- ↑ White House Council on Boys and Men Commissioners, organizational web page, accessed July 18, 2018.