Civil Society Institute
Civil Society Institute describes itself as a "nonprofit and nonpartisan ... think tank that serves as a catalyst for change by creating problem-solving interactions among people, and between communities, government and business that can help to improve society." 
Accessed September 2009: 
- Pam Solo, Founder and President, Civil Society Institute
- Gail Pressberg, Senior Program Officer
- Andrea Pamfilis Camp is an advisor to the Institute.
- Matthew Pawa is the director of the Global Warming Litigation Project at the Institute.
- Elyse Rosenblum is Director of Special Projects for the Institute.
- Frank Smith was a Senior Fellow at the Civil Society Institute.
- Corinne Whitlatch is the Director of the Civil Society Institute's Washington program.
- The Hastings Group serves as CSI's strategic partner in communication strategy.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Coal moratorium
- Citizens Lead for Energy Action Now
- Montana and coal
- Public polling on coal and alternatives