William J. Clinton Foundation
The William J. Clinton Foundation "focuses on worldwide issues that demand urgent action, solutions, and measurable results -- global climate change, HIV/AIDS in the developing world, childhood obesity and economic opportunity in the United States, and economic development in Africa and Latin America." 
- Bruce R. Lindsey - CEO
Total revenue in 2007 was $131,450,000.
- Rob Larson, "The Clinton Foundation Donors: The Least They Could Do", Counterpunch, January 28, 2009.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors
- Clinton Global Initiative
- Interfaith Youth Core
- AIDS Responsibility Project
- American Beverage Association
- Maggie Williams
- HEAL Africa
- Clinton Hunter Development Initiative
- Jan A. Hartke - consultant
- Eric Nonacs - former senior advisor
- Diana Noble
- About, Clinton Foundation, accessed January 29, 2009.