Coalition for Health Freedom
"The Coalition for Health Freedom is a not-for-profit organization, and is an alliance of some of the foremost health freedom non-profits, organizations and international groups working to educate and inspire action on Codex and related issues, and to expand our health choices.
"In April 2005 the American Association for Health Freedom and the Health Freedom Foundation hosted a workshop to bring together the top organizations, activists, and Codex experts. This 2-day workshop was held April 22-23 in Crystal City, VA, and resulted in the formation of the Coalition. "
Codex Workshop 22-23 April 2005
Accessed July 2013: 
- Alliance for Natural Health
- American Association for Health Freedom
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- American Academy of Environmental Medicine
- American College for Advancement in Medicine
- American Holistic Health Association
- CA Citizens for Health Freedom
- Citizens Network
- Dr Rath Health Foundation USA
- Friends of Freedom International
- International Advocates for Heath Freedom
- International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology
- Nancy Lee Bentley for The Food Circle
- National Health Federation
- Quackpot Watch - Bolen Report (Tim Bolen)
A "coalition did form from the workshop. AAHF Executive Director, Brenna Hill is on the Board of Directors along with Rob Verkerk (Alliance for Natural Health), Frank Cuny (CA Citizens for Health Freedom), Ronnie Cummins (Organic Consumers Association) among others and we’re pleased to announce that Dr. Jonathan Wright has agreed to be on the Board as well. We have been working quietly behind the scenes and will be going public with our strategies shortly. In the meantime check out www.coalitionforhealthfreedom.org ". 
Resources and articles
- ↑ Coalition for Health Freedom 2006 About, organizational web page, accessed July 22, 2013.
- ↑ Coalition for Health Freedom Codex Workshop 22-23 April 2005, organizational web page, accessed July 22, 2013.