Consolidated Contractors Company
Consolidated Contractors Company "CCC's origins go back to 1952 when three talented young entrepreneurs, the late Kamel Abdul-Rahman, Hasib Sabbagh, and Said Khoury, joined forces to create one of the first Arab construction companies. Two of the founding members are presently leading the Group, Mr. Hassib Sabbagh as Chairman and Mr. Said Khoury as President." 
"Said Khoury, who owns 60 percent of CCC, and Hasib Sabbagh, who owns the rest, took a $37.5 million dividend in 2004, leaving $462 million of shareholder equity in the company. Abdul Rahman, CCC's third founder, sold his stake to his partners before he died in 1980.
"Sabbagh, who has used a wheelchair since his stroke in 2002 and can barely speak, is CCC's honorary chairman. His older son, Suheil, 43, is director of human resources, and his younger son, Samir, 42, is manager of business development and also owns two restaurants in Athens." 
Accessed October 2009: 
- Hasib J. Sabbagh – Honorary Chair
- Said T. Khoury – Chairman and President
- Tawfic S. Khoury – Executive Vice President
- Samer S. Khoury – Executive Vice President Operations
- Suheil H. Sabbagh
- Web: http://www.ccc.gr
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- American Near East Refugee Aid
- Morganti Group
- Saleh S. Jallad is currently the Group Vice President Treasury, Insurance and Government Relations at CCC
- Acwa Services
- Lady Symons
- About, Consolidated Contractors Company, accessed October 23, 2009.
- Palestinian Builder CCC Dodges Mideast Conflicts, Reaps Profits, Palestine Media Center, accessed October 23, 2009.
- Directors, Consolidated Contractors Company, accessed October 23, 2009.