Cooney/Waters Group (CWG) is a public relations company that works in health care, pharmaceuticals, and biotechnology. Their website says that they can help introduce a new product or make a client's case in the court of public opinion.
The company was founded in 1992.
Top management as of June 2007:
- Lenore Cooney - Chairperson
- Sherri Michelstein, Lisa Weiss, Fred Lake, Tim Bird - Executive Vice Presidents
- Peter Vigliarolo, Danielle Castellani, Carey Pilato - Vice Presidents
Income and Employee Totals
O'Dwyer's PR lists CWG as earning $9,177,065 in net fees in 2006, up 15.2% on the previous year. The firm has 31 employees. 
PR Week ranked the Cooney/Waters Group as the thirty-fifth largest independent PR agency in the United States in 2008, with 2007 revenue of $10,083,256, a 10% increase from the previous year's total revenue of $9,177,065. The ranking also notes its staff total of 38 (2006 total: 34), with $265,349 in revenue per employee.
O'Dwyer's lists the following clients:
- Abbott Global AIDS Care
- American Lung Association
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
- National Meningitis Association
- Nuvo Research
- Sanofi Pasteur
90 Fifth Avenue, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10011
Contact: Timothy Bird
Phone: (212) 886-2210
Fax: (212) 886-2288
Email: tbird AT cooneywaters.com
- "2006 Worldwide Fees of independent Firms With Major U.S. Operations", accessed June 2007.
- "2008 Agency Rankings," PR Week, 28 April 2008.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|