Corporate Executive Board Co.
|Campaign to Fix the Debt|
|Company Name||Corporate Executive Board Co.|
|CEO Name||Thomas L. Monahan, III|
|CEO Retirement Assets||$3,237,806|
|Annual Company Revenue||$484,663,000|
|Territorial Tax Break||$8,050,000|
|Click here for sources.|
2011 data unless otherwise noted.
©2013 Center for Media and Democracy
The Corporate Executive Board Company (CEB) describes itself as a "leading member-based advisory company." "CEB's areas of expertise span the core functions found in large corporate, midsized, government, and financial services organizations worldwide. . . with actionable insights, analytic tools, and advisory support." CEB is headquartered in Arlington, VA but is incorporated in Delaware.
In 2011, CEB recorded $484,663,000 in revenues. CEB clients include: American Airlines , CSX Corporation, Geosoft Inc., Group Publishing, Hanesbrands, Inc., McDonalds Corporation, Nature's Path Foods, Ontario Power Generation Inc., ProQuest, Rosetta Stone, Safeway Inc., Scripps Networks Interactive, Thomson Reuters, and United Airlines.
Ties to Pete Peterson's "Fix the Debt"
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem."
This article is part of the Center for Media and Democracy's investigation of Pete Peterson's Campaign to "Fix the Debt." Please visit our main SourceWatch page on Fix the Debt.
|About Fix the Debt|
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem." Through a special report and new interactive wiki resource, the Center for Media and Democracy -- in partnership with the Nation magazine -- exposes the funding, the leaders, the partner groups, and the phony state "chapters" of this astroturf supergroup. Learn more at PetersonPyramid.org and in the Nation magazine.
Executive Leadership Team
- Tom Monahan -- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Melody L. Jones -- Chief Administrative Officer
- Richard S. Lindahl -- Chief Financial Officer
- Stephen J. Meyer -- General Manager and Chief Commercial Officer
- Haniel Lynn -- General Manager, Sales and Marketing, Communications, and Customer Service Practices, Financial Services Practice
- Anthony Parslow -- Executive Director, Corporate Strategy and Global Development
- Kurt Reisenberg -- General Manager, Finance Practice and Legal, Risk & Compliance Practice
- Warren Thune -- General Manager, Information Technology Practice, Human Resources Practice, and Government Practice
1919 North Lynn Street
Articles and resources
Featured SourceWatch Articles on Fix the Debt
- Fix the Debt Portal Page
- Fix the Debt's Leadership
- Fix the Debt's Partner Groups
- Fix the Debt's State Chapters
- Fix the Debt's Lobbyists
- Fix the Debt's Parent Group
- Fix the Debt's Corporations
- Pete Peterson
- Peter G. Peterson Foundation
- America Speaks
- Simpson-Bowles Commission
- Erskine Bowles
- Alan Simpson
- Social Security
- ↑ Corporate Executive Board, "Corporate Overview", organization website, accessed January 22, 2012
- ↑ Corporate Executive Board, "Products and Services", organization website, accessed January 22, 2013
- ↑ Corporate Executive Board Co., "2011 Annual Report", organizational document, page 19.
- ↑ Coporate Executive Board, "Our Clients", organization website, accessed January 22, 2013
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|