Cubitt Jacobs & Prosek Communications
Cubitt Jacobs & Prosek Communications (CJP) is a midsize public relations firm that describes itself as "an international financial communications consultancy, with particular strengths in media relations, sell-side analyst communciations and investor relations".
Cubitt promotes its services as including "corporate brand positioning, crisis and ongoing stakeholder communications" and "investor and analyst relations, using direct research and perceptions studies, peer group register analysis, and roadshow programme design and execution to build relationships with clients' owners and market commentators". 
It also does media relations work "notably in M&A [mergers and acquisitions] and IPO [initial public offerings] and secondary offerings, and brand-building profile".
The agency was founded in 1990 in Connecticut and has offices in New York, London and Stratford, Connecticut.
In December 2004 PR Week reported that WMC, a major Australian mining company, had hired Cubitt Consulting to handle financial communications. WMC was the target of a hostile takeover offer by Xtrata.
CJP's personnel include:
- Jennifer Prosek, Partner
- Mark Kollar, Partner
- Eric Blinderman, Managing Director
- Brian Hickey, Managing Director
- Tom Rozycki, Senior Vice President
- Wilson Cleveland, Vice President
- Ilene Lefland, Vice President
- Cynthia Neuwalder, Vice President
- Caroline Harris, Associate Vice President
- Todd Miller, Associate Vice President
Income and employee totals
PR Week ranked CJP Communications as the forty-sixth largest independent PR agency in the United States in 2008, with 2007 revenue of $8,105,032, a 39% increase from the previous year's total revenue of $5,836,894. The ranking also notes its staff total of 42 (2006 total: 38), with $192,977 in revenue per employee.
Per CJP's website, the full client list:
- Blue Source
- Bridgeport & Port Jefferson Steamboat Co.
- Did-it Search Marketing
- Edward Jones
- Envestnet Asset Management
- Environmental Data Resources, Inc.
- FairPoint Communications, Inc.
- First Reserve Corporation
- FreeSeas Inc.
- Fujifilm Medical
- GE Corporate Financial Services
- GE Energy Financial Services
- Genworth Financial
- Halyard Capital
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Hiscox USA
- Interactive Brokers Group, LLC
- Keep America Beautiful
- Lenox Advisors
- Natixis Bleichroeder
- Navios Maritime Holdings, Inc.
- Opinion Research Corporation
- People's United Bank
- Pitney Bowes Inc.
- Platinum Energy Resources, Inc.
- RBS Greenwich Capital Markets
- Rocaton Investment Advisors, LLC
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Russell Reynolds Associates
- State Street Corporation
- Swiss Re
- The Hartford Financial Services Group
- Tsakos Energy Navigation
- Wise Alloys LLC
- World Gold Council
350 Fifth Avenue Suite 3901
New York, NY 10118
Phone: (212) 279-3115
Fax: (212) 279-3117
30 Coleman Street
London EC2R 5AL
Phone: +44 (0)20 7367 5100
Fax: +44 (0)20 7367 5150
3241 Main Street
Stratford, CT 0661
Phone: (203) 378-1152
Fax: (203) 375-1112
- "Cubitt Jacobs & Prosek Communications"
- "2008 Agency Rankings," PR Week, 28 April 2008.
- Tom Williams, "WMC drafts in Cubitt for Xstrata defence", PR Week, December 10 2004.