Dan Froomkin "joined washingtonpost.com in 1997 as a senior producer for politics."  Froomkin also writes the White House Briefing column for the Washington Post at washingtonpost.com and hosts a regular Live Online discussion called White House Talk.
Previously, Froomkin "worked for the Winston-Salem Journal, the Miami Herald and the Orange County Register. Froomkin is also deputy editor of niemanwatchdog.org, the web site of the Nieman Foundation for Journalism at Harvard University," Editor & Publisher reported March 21, 2006.
He currently works as a senior reporter for the Huffington Post in Washington.
Phone: 703 469-3116
Email: froomkin AT washingtonpost.com
Email: froomkin AT niemanwatchdog.org
Articles by and about Dan Froomkin
- White House Briefing column in the Washington Post.
- Dan Froomkin, "A Compelling Story," White House Watch Blog/Washington Post, March 31, 2006.
- Jim Boyd, "Editorial Pages: Why Courage is Hard to Find," Nieman Reports, Spring 2006.
- Dan Froomkin, "Another Stab at the Truth," Washington Post, July 14, 2006.
- Dan Froomkin, "On Calling Bullshit," Watchdog Blog, November 30, 2006.
- Dan Froomkin, "Bush v. Baker," Washington Post, November 30, 2006. re Iraq Study Group
- Dan Froomkin, "White House Watched," White House Watch Blog/Washington Post, June 26, 2008.
- Dan Froomkin, "What Addington Wrought," White House Watch Blog/Washington Post, September 5, 2007.
- Eric Alterman and Danielle Ivory, "Think Again, Blogosphere to Mainstream Media: Get Off the Bus," Center for American Progress, May 21, 2009.
- Dan Froomkin, "White House Watched", Washington Post, June 26, 2009.