Dan Kramer is the President of KPA Strategies, a PR firm based in California. The fron page of his firms website features a statement by Kramer that "the essence of what we do is create risk for those who are unfairly attacking our clients. KPA Strategies is called upon when political, legal, or economic stakes are high, and an immediate response is required."
Prior to founding KPA Strategies Kramer was the head of the Nichols-Dezenhall office in Sacramento. The Sacramento office was opened in approximately September 2002 and ceased in approximately early 2005.
Prior to opening the Sacramento office of Nichols-Dezenhall, Kramer was the CEO of the California Independent Petroleum Association A biographical note from 2006 stated that he "served as the association's chief spokesperson, provided strategic political counsel, and testified before Congress, the California legislature and in administrative forums."
It also stated that he "has also been a principal at several consulting firms, including one specializing in political opposition research and another providing voter contact services to business and political clients. Early in his career, he worked for several members of the California State Legislature, including the former Speaker of the Assembly, and has managed numerous political campaigns. He has also served as an appointee for two Republican governors."
He is a member of the Public Relations Society of America.
2222 Francisco Drive, Suite 510-183
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Phone: (800) 609-6102
Email: info AT kpastrategies.com
Articles and Resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- KPA Strategies, KPA Strategies website, accessed November 2008.
- Nichols-Dezenhall website, Nichols-Dezenhall website, archived from September 2002.
- "Locations", Dezenhall Resources website, archived page from January 2006.
- "Dan Kramer", LinkedIn, accessed November 2008.
- "Dan Kramer, Senior Vice President and General Manager", Dezenhall Resources website, archived from February 2006.
- McCain-Palin Compliance Fund, "Itemized Receipts", Federal Elections Commission, August 29, 2008.