Datang Baoji power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Baoji power station (大唐宝鸡热电厂二期) is a 660-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The photo shows the existing plant in Chencang District, Baoji Prefecture, Shaanxi Province.
Background on Plant
However, with no developments since August 2015, the project appears to be shelved.
Project Details for Expansion
- Sponsor: Datang Shaanxi Power Generation Co
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Qianhe Town, Chencang District, Baoji Prefecture, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.3814392, 107.2935534 (exact)
- Status: Shelved
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1&2: 350 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: