Datang Baoji power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Baoji power station (大唐宝鸡热电厂二期) is a 660-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The photo shows the existing plant in Chencang District, Baoji Prefecture, Shaanxi Province.
Background on Plant
Project Details for Expansion
- Sponsor: Datang Shaanxi Power Generation Co
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Qianhe Town, Chencang District, Baoji Prefecture, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.3814392, 107.2935534 (exact)
- Status: Announced
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1&2: 350 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: