Datang Fugu Integration Project power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Fugu Integration Project power station (大唐陕西府谷煤电公司一期) is a proposed 2,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant complex in Shaanxi Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Fugu County, the approximate location where the complex would be built in Yulin Prefecture, Shaanxi Province.
Background on Project
However, with no developments since August 2014, the project appears to be abandoned.
- Sponsor: China Datang (51%), Shaanxi Fugu Energy Development Company (49%)
- Location: Fugu County, Yulin Prefecture, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.028, 111.067 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 2,000 MW (Units 1&2: 1,000 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Ailun Yang and Yiyun Cui, "Global Coal Risk Assessment: Data Analysis and Market Research," World Resources Institute working paper, November 2012
- " 十二五规划16大煤电基地项目" accessed June 2013
- "府谷皇甫川工业园区向大型煤电载能基地迈进", 榆林网, 2014-08-01