Datang Fuzhou power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Fuzhou power station is a 2,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Linchuan District, Fuzhou Prefecture.
Background on Project
China Datang and EDF Group are currently building a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 2,000 MW in Jiangxi Province. The plant is scheduled to be completed in 2015.
- Sponsor: China Datang (51%), EDF Group (49%)
- Location: Linchuan District, Fuzhou Prefecture, Jiangxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 27.7844943, 116.5644289 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 2,000 MW (Units 1 & 2: 1,000 MW)
- Type: Ultra-Supercritical
- Projected in service: 2015-2016
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "广东院中标江西大唐国际抚州发电厂2×1000MW新建工程设计施工总", 中国火力发电网, 2013-05-22
- "大唐国际负责人来抚调研抚州电厂项目建设", 东方网, 2014-05-07
- Ailun Yang and Yiyun Cui, "Global Coal Risk Assessment: Data Analysis and Market Research," World Resources Institute working paper, November 2012
- "抚州发电公司：贯彻落实年中会议精神，确保年底投产发电," China Datang, 2015/8/7
- "江西抚州大唐发电厂二号机组圆满完成168h满负荷试运行," 中国电力化工网, 2016-04-29