Datang Gangu power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Gangu power station (大唐甘谷发电厂) is a 660-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Gansu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Pan'an, Gangu County, Tianshui Prefecture, Gansu Province.
Background on Plant
The power plant was founded in 1965. The first 2 units with 12 MW each were commissioned in 1969, and retired in 2004. The currently operating units of Datang Gangu power station (Phase II) consists of a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 660 MW. The plant was completed in 2007, and is owned by Datang.
Plant Details for Existing Phase II
- Sponsor: Datang Gansu Power Generation Co Ltd
- Parent company: Datang
- Location: Pan'an, Gangu County, Tianshui Prefecture, Gansu Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.7548032, 105.1007823 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 660 MW (Phase II Units 1 & 2: 330 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2007 (Phase II)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: