Datang Lueyang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Lueyang power station (大唐略阳发电厂热电联产项目) is a 660-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Chengguan Town.
Background on power station
According to plant owner China Datang Corporation, as of 2014 the Datang Lueyang power station consists of one existing 330 MW unit and one 330 MW under construction in Lueyang county.
Unit 2 completed trial operation in August 2015.
- Sponsor: China Datang Corporation
- Parent company: Shaanxi Coal Chemistry Group
- Location: Chengguan Town, Lueyang county, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 33.346156, 106.141932 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 660 MW (Units 1&2: 330 MW)
- In service: 2015 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: