Datang Luoyang Shouyangshan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Luoyang Shouyangshan-1 power station (大唐洛阳首阳山发电厂) and Luoyang Shouyangshan-2 power station (大唐洛阳首阳山发电厂) are a 1,040-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The plant is also referred to as Henan Yanshi power station (偃师发电厂).
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Shouyangshan, in Yanshi City, Luoyang Prefecture, Henan Province.
Background on Plant
The first two phases of Luoyang Shouyangshan power station are a four-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 1,040 MW. The units were completed between 1985 and 1996, and are owned by Datang.
- Sponsor: China Datang Corp
- Parent company: Datang
- Location: Shouyangshan, Yanshi City, Luoyang Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.7325373, 112.755931 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,040 MW (Shouyangshan-1 Units 1 & 2: 220 MW; Shouyangshan-2 Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1985 (Shouyangshan-1); 1996 (Shouyangshan-2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Luoyang Shouyangshan Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.
- Yanshi Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.