Datang Matou power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Matou power station (大唐马头电厂六期) is a 1,020-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Hebei Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Matou, Hanshan District, Handan Prefecture, Hebei Province.
Background on Plant
The plant is owned by China Datang. Units 1-6 (670MW) have been closed down "in accordance with the national electricity policy," according to the China Datang website. Unit 7 of 220MW was put into operation in 1983, Unit 8 of 200MW in 1994, and units 9 and 10 of 300MW each in 2010.
- Sponsor: Datang Hebei
- Parent company: Datang
- Location: Matou, Hanshan District, Handan Prefecture, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.4870219, 114.4252041 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Units 7-10); Retired (Units 1-6)
- Gross capacity: 1,020 MW (Unit 7: 220 MW, Unit 8: 200 MW, Units 9-10: 300 MW)
- Years built: 1983 (Unit 7), 1994 (Unit 8), 2010 (Units 9-10)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "大唐河北发电有限公司马头热电分公司简介," China Datang website, accessed July 2015