Datang Qitaihe power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Qitaihe power station (大唐七台河发电厂) is a 1,900-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Heilongjiang Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Qiezihe District, Qitaihe Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Datang Heilongjiang Power Generation
- Parent company: Datang
- Location: Qiezihe District, Qitaihe Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 45.7604176, 131.0533476 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,900 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW; Units 3 & 4: 600 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2001-02 (Units 1 & 2); 2008 (Units 3 & 4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Qitaihe Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.