David Boaz is the Executive Vice President of the Cato Institute, a Washington D.C. think tank. "Boaz is the former editor of New Guard magazine and was executive director of the Council for a Competitive Economy prior to joining Cato in 1981, a biographical note states.
- Advisory Board, National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws 
Books and Book Chapters
- Left, Right, and Babyboom, editor (1986)
- Liberating Schools: Education in the Inner City, editor (1990)
- The Crisis in Drug Prohibition, editor (1991)
- Market Liberalism: A Paradigm for the 21st Century, coeditor (1993)
- Libertarianism: A Primer, (1997)
- The Libertarian Reader, editor (1997)
- Toward Liberty: The Idea That Is Changing the World, editor (2002)
- "Libertarianism," Encyclopedia Britannica (2007).
- The Politics of Freedom: Taking on the Left, the Right, and Threats to Our Liberties, (2008)
Articles and Resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|