David E. Bell
- 1945-1947 Budget Examiner, Bureau of the Budget
- 1947-1948, Special Assistant in the White House
- 1948-1949 Assistant to the Chief, Fiscal Division, Bureau of the Budget
- 1951-1953 Administrative Assistant to President Truman
- 1954-1957 Adviser on General Economics, Planning Board, Government of Pakistan, and Project Field Supervisor, Harvard Advisory Group
- 1957-1961 Lecturer on Economics, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Harvard University
- 1961-1962 Director, Bureau of the Budget
- 1962-1966 Administrator, Agency for International Development
- 1966 1966 Vice President, International Division
- 1969 Executive Vice President, The Ford Foundation
- Member, Commission on Population Growth and the American Future 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Harry S. Truman Papers Staff Member and Office Files David E. Bell Files, Harry S. Truman Papers, accessed October 2, 2009.
- Commission, population-security.org, accessed October 2, 2011.