David Hulme, Professor in Development Studies, Director, Chronic Poverty Research Centre at the University of Manchester. 
Books and Reports (since 2001)
- Arun, T. and Hulme, D. (forthcoming), Microfinance: A Reader, London, Routledge.
- Greig, A., D. Hulme and M. Turner (2007), Challenging Global Inequality: The Theory and Practice of Development in the Twenty-First Century, Basingstoke, Palgrave (2006).
- Sen, B. and D. Hulme (2007), The State of the Poorest 2005/2006: Chronic Poverty in Bangladesh – Tales of Ascent, Descent, Marginality and Persistence, Dhaka/Manchester: Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies/ CPRC/IDPM.
- Grant, U., D. Hulme, K. Moore and D. Shepherd (2004), Chronic Poverty Report 2004-05, Manchester: University of Manchester.
- Hulme, D. and M. Murphree (2001), African Wildlife and African Livelihoods: the Promise and Performance of Community Conservation, Oxford, James Currey.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ David Hulme, University of Manchester, accessed August 4, 2009.