Positions include: former Chairman, The Blackstone Group – UK; "Director, Daily Mail and General Trust plc; Director, Sofina SA; Member of the Supervisory Board of Bank Gutmann; Fellow of Eton College; Member of the Finance Committee of Trinity College, Cambridge; Honorary Fellow of St Hugh’s College, Oxford; Chairman of the Tate Gallery Trustees, 1998–2004."  "He was a non-executive director of media group Pearson Plc., from 1996 to 2000." 
He is married to Emma Verey.
- Chair, Tate Foundation 
- Former Trustee, Tate Gallery 
- Trustee (chair), The Art Fund 
- Trustee, Pilgrim Trust 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- David Verey, The Art Fund, accessed April 21, 2009.
- Blackstone Group David Verey Joins Blackstone as Senior Advisor, organizational web page, accessed March 26, 2012.
- Tate Foundation, Tate, accessed April 21, 2009.
- Recently Retired Tate Trustees, Tate Gallery, accessed May 21, 2010.
- Art Fund Trustees, organizational web page, accessed April 25, 2012.
- About, Pilgrim Trust, accessed April 21, 2009.