Dongfang Yima power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Dongfang Yima power station (东方希望义马锦江发电厂) is a retired 270-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the now retired plant in Yima City.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Dongfang Xiwang Aluminum Co
- Parent company: Dongfang Xiwang Aluminum Co
- Location: Taishan Road, Yima City, Sanmenxia Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.733059, 111.907382 (exact)
- Status: Retired (2016)
- Gross capacity: 270 MW (Units 1 & 2: 135 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2004
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: