Downing Street documents
- The secret Downing Street memo, July 23, 2002, which was exposed May 1, 2005.
- The leaked Cabinet Office briefing paper, July 21, 2002: "Iraq: Conditions for Military Action", which was exposed June 12, 2005.
- "IRAQ: OPTIONS PAPER" (10-page pdf), 8 March "))"  or here.
- Sir David Manning to Prime Minister (2-page pdf), March 14, 2002, or here.
- Ambassador Christopher Meyer to Sir David Manning: "IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN: CONVERSATION WITH WOLFOWITZ" (2-page pdf), March 18, 2002, or here.
- P.F. Ricketts to Secretary of State: "IRAQ: FOR THE PRIME MINISTER" (2-page pdf), March 22, 2002, or here.
- Straw Paper: "CRAWFORD/IRAQ" (4-page pdf), March 25, 2002, or here.
- British Legal Background Paper (8-page pdf), undated.
- Note: Copies of above-listed documents posted on Think Progress and The Raw Story websites.
- After Downing Street
- Bush administration rationales for war in Iraq
- Bush administration scandals
- Bush lies and deceptions
- Coalition Information Center
- Downing Street Memo Campaign
- invasion of Iraq
- Oil and War in Iraq
- Pentagon Papers
- The case for impeachment of President George W. Bush
- Tucker Eskew
- weapons of mass destruction investigation