"DreamChange was founded in 1990 by author, economist and environmentalist, John Perkins, to help shift humanity’s consciousness and to inspire new ways of living.
"Beginning in the early 1990′s, DreamChange hosted gatherings and expeditions for building cultural bridges and creating harmony among all people and nations. This included educational trips to South and Central America, the Asian Steppe and Taiga, Mexico, Africa, India, Ledakh, Tibet and Nepal. Our gatherings, workshops and trips inspired and empowered people to experience an intimate interconnectedness with other people and nature, to learn from ancient indigenous ways and to preserve ancestral lands. We always emphasize the necessity of rising to new levels of consciousness."
"Eve Bruce initiated and directed DreamChange’s first Gatherings and Llyn Roberts directed them from 2001-2003." Also worked with the Sacred Earth Network. Shapeshifting the Corporation: "Spearheaded and designed by John Perkins, DreamChange taught programs to help corporations shapeshift themselves into more aware and sustainable organizations for over a decade. Executives from many corporations have participated, including ones from Hewlett Packard, Nike, Exxon, Harley Davidson, General Electric, Los Alamos Laboratories Interface, The Natural Step, several branches of the U.S. Government, and the World Bank."
Accessed December 2013: 
- Samantha Thomas — Executive Director
- Elizabeth Hunter (Reiki Master) — Communications Coordinator
- Eve Bruce — Editor
- Ryan Harb — Permaculture Consultant
Board of Directors
- John Perkins — Founder & Chairman
- Nancy Zamierowski – Secretary
- Jody Tief — Treasurer
- Jessica Wieden — Committee Chair
Board of Advisors
Resources and articles
- Pachamama Alliance
- Christine Collins and Bob Southard -magazine
- From 2003: "Dream Change Coalition was founded in the early 1990's during meetings between indigenous communities and John Perkins. Today its guiding council is composed of Dr. Eve Bruce, Lyn Roberts-Herrick, Mary Tendall and John Perkins, along with other shamans, indigenous elders and Master Teachers."