In 2011, EMC reporter $5,668,815,000 in operating revenues.
Ties to Pete Peterson's "Fix the Debt"
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem."
This article is part of the Center for Media and Democracy's investigation of Pete Peterson's Campaign to "Fix the Debt." Please visit our main SourceWatch page on Fix the Debt.
|About Fix the Debt|
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem." Through a special report and new interactive wiki resource, the Center for Media and Democracy -- in partnership with the Nation magazine -- exposes the funding, the leaders, the partner groups, and the phony state "chapters" of this astroturf supergroup. Learn more at PetersonPyramid.org and in the Nation magazine.
- Joseph M. Tucci: Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- William J. Teuber Jr.: Vice Chairman
- David I. Goulden: President and COO
- Paul Maritz: Chief Strategist, EMC Corporation
- Howard D. Elias: President and Chief Operating Officer, EMC Information Infrastructure and Cloud Services
- Jeremy Burton: Executive Vice President, Product Operations and Marketing
- Bill Scannell: President, Global Sales and Customer Operation
- Paul T. Dacier: Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- ML Krakauer: Executive Vice President, Human Resources
176 South Street
Hopkinton, MA 01748
Resources & articles
Featured SourceWatch Articles on Fix the Debt
- Fix the Debt Portal Page
- Fix the Debt's Leadership
- Fix the Debt's Partner Groups
- Fix the Debt's State Chapters
- Fix the Debt's Lobbyists
- Fix the Debt's Parent Group
- Fix the Debt's Corporations
- Pete Peterson
- Peter G. Peterson Foundation
- America Speaks
- Simpson-Bowles Commission
- Erskine Bowles
- Alan Simpson
- Social Security