Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is part of the FrackSwarm coverage of fracking.|
See also Enron Corporation.
EOG Resources is the new name for Enron Oil and Gas Company; a Fortune 500 company, it is one of the largest independent oil and natural gas companies in the United States.
Its directors have ties to Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, to the climate complacency media campaign CO2 Is Green, and, hereditarily at the very least, to the CIA.
The company has oil and gas operations in Canada, the US, China, the UK, Argentina, and Trinidad and Tobago. It uses hydraulic fracturing to access oil and gas in tight rock formations.
In 2011, the Board of Directors consisted of:
- George A. Alcorn, director of Eagle Publishing, parent company of Swift Boat publisher Regnery Publishing.
- Charles R. Crisp
- James C. Day
- Mark G. Papa
- H. Leighton Steward of CO2 Is Green with $600k+ media ad buy
- Donald F. Textor
- Frank G. Wisner, former Ambassador to India and AIG Vice Chairman; son of CIA's Frank Wisner
Articles and resources
- ↑ "Areas of Operation," EOG Resources website, accessed May 2013.
- ↑ Officers / Board. EOG Resources, Inc. Retrieved on 2011-04-06.
- ↑ Sheryl Gay Stolberg (2011-02-02). Frank Wisner, the Envoy Sent to Prod Mubarak. NYTimes.com. Retrieved on 2011-04-06.
Related SourceWatch articles
Wikipedia also has an article on EOG Resources. This article may use content from the Wikipedia article under the terms of the GFDL.