Ed Goeas is the President and CEO of The Tarrance Group, a Republican research and polling firm. Goeas is currently also serving as senior advisor to Scott Walker's "Our American Revival". According to the group's website, Goeas and his firm helped elect "six new Governors (and now have eight as clients), four U.S. Senators (and now have ten as clients), and fifty-three Members of the U.S. House of Representatives, with Goeas playing a key role in the winning campaigns of Governor John Kasich, Governor Mary Fallin, and Senator John Boozman."
Goaes, along with Democratic pollster Celinda Lake of Lake Research Partners, produces the POLITICO-GW Battleground Poll. The Terrance Group website describes the poll as, "unique to the industry, in that it offers the distinct perspectives of two top pollsters from different sides of the aisle. Battleground Polls are conducted, not for the benefit of any paying client, but to give the public a look at Americans’ opinions and an inside peek at strategic recommendations for both political parties."
As of May 2015:
- The Tarrance Group, president and CEO
- Scott Walker's "Our American Revival", senior advisor
- CMDI, advisor
- National Republican Congressional Committee, national political director
- Republican National Committee. field operative
- Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) 2008 Presidential Campaign, pollster
- Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) 2012 Presidential Campaign, pollster
The Tarrance Group
201 North Union Suite 410
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
Telephone: 703. 684. 6688
- The Tarrance Group, Ed Goeas, The Tarrance Group, 2015.
- Mark Preston, Eyeing 2016, Walker adds veteran operatives to political team, CNN, February 2, 2015.
- The Tarrance Group, POLITICO-GW Battleground Poll, The Tarrance Group, 2015.
- CMDI, CMDI-Our Team, CMDI, 2015.
- Adam Nagourney and Jim Rutenberg, In Loose Style, McCain Leads a Camp Divided, New York Times, August 9, 2008.
- Jon Ward, Ed Goeas, Andy Parrish Leave Michele Bachmann 2012 Campaign, Huffington Post, October 3, 2011.