Emira Woods, Vice-Chair of Africa Action.
"Emira Woods is co-director of Foreign Policy In Focus (FPIF), a "Think Tank Without Walls". She holds a BA in International Relations from Columbia , a certificate in Public Policy from the Woodrow Wilson School at Princeton, a Master's in Government from Harvard, and is ABD in Political Economy and Government at Harvard. She recently was Program Manager for the Committee on Development Policy and Practice at InterAction, serving as a principal staff contact for advocacy at the UN, and the international financial institutions, USAID and the Department of the Treasury. She designed and implemented a strategic campaign around the Monterrey Financing for Development conference, working with both InterAction members and a broader coalition of Southern and Northern agencies. Prior to this position, she served as Program Officer of Oxfam America's Africa program, which involved outreach to the heads of major international institutions and grassroots groups in the most remote communities.“ 
- Staff, Institute for Policy Studies 
- Executive Committee, Just Associates 
- Editorial Board, The Black Commentator 
- Advisory Board, Grassroots International 
- Member, New Rules for Global Finance Coalition 
Resources and articles
- Staff Directory, Institute for Policy Studies, accessed August 19, 2007.
- Who we are, Just Associates, accessed April 3, 2008.
- About, The Black Commentator, accessed April 14, 2008.
- Advisors, Grassroots International, accessed August 4, 2009.
- Members, New Rules for Global Finance Coalition, accessed April 19, 2010.
- ”Biography”, Accessed January 2007.