"London, 9 Dec. 2014 — FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN), the global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organisations protect and enhance their enterprise value, today announced the expansion of its Public Affairs practice within the firm’s Strategic Communications segment in the UK with six new appointments, including Patricia Hewitt and Philippa Roe as Senior Advisers, Liam O'Keefe as a Senior Director and Alex Holroyd as a Director. " 
- Steven H. Gunby - President and Chief Executive Officer
- David M. Johnson - Chief Financial Officer
- Eric B Miller - Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Chief Risk Officer
Accessed February 2015: 
- Gerard E. Holthaus, Steven H. Gunby, Brenda J. Bacon, Mark S. Bartlett, Claudio Costamagna, James W. Crownover, Sir Vernon Ellis, Nicholas C. Fanandakis, Marc L. Holtzman
Resources and articles
- Richard Gephardt
- Mark Malloch Brown
- Latin American and Caribbean Center
- Nigel Churton
- Lord Newby of Rothwell
- Cancer Treatment Research Foundation
- FTI Consulting Strengthens UK Public Affairs Practice with New Appointments, FTI Consulting, accessed February 3, 2015.
- Board, FTI Consulting, accessed February 3, 2015.