Fluoride Action Network
It is a member of Health Liberty.
"When most people hear the word fluoride, they generally think of their teeth and their dentist. Fluoride, after all, is added to some public water systems and many dental products for the purpose of preventing cavities. Less well known is that fluoride is a highly toxic compound, a major industrial air pollutant, a key ingredient in some pesticides and fumigants, the cause of a tooth defect that currently impacts over 40% of American teenagers, and the cause of a devastating bone disease that impacts millions of people throughout the world. For too long, the toxicity of fluoride compounds has been overlooked by the public health and environmental communities. The Fluoride Action Network (FAN) was founded in 2000 to remedy this imbalance." In May of 2004, FAN became an official project of the American Environmental Health Studies Project (AEHSP)
In December 2013, Stuart Cooper, FAN's Campaign Director, noted: "With the help of Dr. Mercola’s challenge grant, yesterday we raised $2,398 from 23 donors. This is doubled with Mercola’s matching grant and so our adjusted total is $4,396 from 22 donors." 
- Paul Connett, PhD, Executive Director
- Ellen Connett, Managing Director
- Stuart Cooper, Campaign Director
- Chris Neurath, Research Director
- Michael Connett, JD, Special Projects Director
- Carol Kopf, Media Director
- Bill Osmunson, DDS, MPH, West Coast Spokesman
Accessed May 2014: 
- Miklos Bely, M.D., Ph.D., D.Sc., National Institute of Rheumatology, Budapest, Hungary.
- Ailsa Boyden, Australian Fluoridation Information Network, Australia.
- Jeffer Castelo Branco, Presidente, ACPO – Associação de Consciência à Prevenção Ocupacional, Brazil.
- Mary Byrne, National Coordinator, Fluoride Action Network NZ, New Zealand.
- Albert Burgstahler, PhD, Professor Emeritus of Chemistry, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas, USA.
- Robert Carton, PhD, Former President, EPA Headquarters Union, Washington D.C.
- Pat Costner, Senior Scientist, Greenpeace International, USA.
- Stephen Dean, DC, President, Massachusetts Communities for Pure Water, Massachusetts.
- Mark Diesendorf, PhD, Director, Sustainability Centre Pty Ltd, Sydney, and Adjunct Professor of Sustainability Policy, Murdoch University, Perth, Australia.
- Samuel S. Epstein, M.D., Professor emeritus, Environmental & Occupational Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health; Chairman, Cancer Prevention Coalition; Right Livelihood Award Winner, 1998; author of The Politics of Cancer, Revisited, 1998.
- Naomi Flack, Ed.M, So. Florida Citizens for Safe Drinking Water, Florida.
- Deanna Havens, Fluoride Awareness Team of Kansas, Kansas.
- Von Hernandez, Goldman Prize winner 2003, Toxics Campaigner, Greenpeace International, Philippines.
- J. William Hirzy, PhD, Chemist in Residence, American University and Former Senior Vice President, EPA Headquarters Union, Washington DC.
- C. Vyvyan Howard, MB, ChB, PhD, FRCPath, Senior Lecturer, Developmental Toxico-Pathology Group, Department of Human Anatomy and Cell Biology, University of Liverpool, UK.
- Tushar Kant Joshi, MS MSc, Head, Centre for Occupational and Environmental Health, Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi, India.
- Hardy Limeback, DDS, PhD, Former President, Canadian Association for Dental Research, Canada.
- Peter Montague, PhD, Editor, Rachel’s Environment and Health News, New Jersey, USA;
- Raul Montenegro, PhD, President, FUNAM (Fundación para la defensa del ambiente), Argentina.
- Philip Robertson, ND, Lecturer, Natural Medicine, Dept. Health Science, Victoria University, Victoria, Australia.
- Ralph Ryder, Director, Communities Against Toxics, UK.
- Andrew Rynne, GP, Medical Writer, Irish Medical News, Ireland.
- AHM Saadat, Assistant Professor, Department of Environmental Science, Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh.
- Mageswari Sangaralingam, Research Officer, Consumers’ Association of Penang, Malaysia.
- Mary J. Shomon, Patient Advocate, and author of Living Well With Hypothyroidism, USA.
- David T. Smernoff, PhD, Board of Directors, Acterra, Action for a Sustainable Earth, California, USA.
- Gar Smith, Editor Emeritus, Earth Island Journal, Berkeley, California, USA.
- Bruce Spittle, MB, ChB, FRANZCP, Senior Lecturer (1978-2004), Department of Psychological Medicine, Dunedin School of Medicine, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand.
- John Stauber, Co-author of Toxic Sludge Is Good For You! and Trust Us, We’re Experts!, Wisconsin, USA.
- Anna Strunecka, PhD, Professor of Physiology, King Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Terri Swearingen, RN, Goldman Prize winner 1997, Executive Director, Tri-State Environmental Council, Chester, West Virginia, USA.
- Chris Vermeire, Environmental Journalist, Antwerp, Belgium.
- Mae Woo, DDS , Montana, USA.
UNITED KINGDOM' - Calderdale Citizens Protest, Communities Against Toxics, Cumbrians Against Fluoridation, Environment Health Trust, Green Party of England & Wales, Hampshire Against Fluoride, National Pure Water Association, North Staffs Campaign Against Fluoridation, North West Councils Against Fluoridation, Northern Ireland Councils Against Fluoridation, Nick Anderson, Vera Chaney, Alan Crowe, Dennis Edmonson, Sheila Gibson, Edward Goldsmith, John Graham, Barry Groves, Diana Holmes, Vyvyan Howard, Doris Jones, Jane Jones, Tony Lees, Gerard Lynch, Peter Mansfield, Felicity Mawson, London Against Fluoridation , Elizabeth A. McDonagh, Diane Phillips, Anne & Peter Richards, Ralph Ryder, Carolyn and Roy Smith, Jenny Spinner, Liz Vaughan
UNITED STATES - American Preventive Medical Association, Bio-Probe, Department of the Planet Earth, Foundation for Advancement in Cancer Therapy, National Treasury Employees Union at EPA Headquarters (Washington D.C.), Waste Not, Gloria Knox Lamb, Margie Shaw, Bay Area Action, L.A. Citizens for Safe Drinking Water, Mountain View Citizens For Safe Drinking Water, Billie Barewald, David Brower, Barbara Dawson, Ed Goedde, Sonja Goedde, David Kennedy, Maureen Jones, John R. Lee, Cindy L. Russell, David Smernoff, Gar Smith, Murray Wolfe, Charlene LaVoie, J. William Hirzy, Mary Shomon , Charlene M. Arcadipane, Douglas A. Balog, W. Dexter Bellamy, William Campbell Douglass II, Ken Case, Amie Cox, Derrick Donnell, Charles Dugan, Claire Gilbert, Kay Grossman, Greg Koza, Kimberly Lunger, Lee Marlow, Pat Moreell, Carol Patton, Carol Roberts, H.J. Roberts, David P. Segal, Karilee H. Shames, Richard Shames, Christine Schwind, Fluoride Awareness Team of Kansas, June Allen, Phillip M. Allen, Albert Burgstahler, Deanna Havens, W. Robert Hetrick, Wayne Logbeck, Melody Scheel, Thelma Martindale, Pure Water Committee of Western Maryland, Robert J. Carton, M. Virginia Rosenbaum, Fluoride Action Network of Massachusetts, Massachusetts Communities for Pure Water, Our Rights, Our Water- Massachusetts, Wayland Pure Water Committee, Jon Bower, Clarence Brown, Shirley M. Brown, John Chiros, Gregory Erickson, Anne Ingard, Deborah E. Moore, Linda J. Smith, Charles Spencer, Deirdre Staples, Leo Cashman, Allen C. McCone, Jean McCone, New Hampshire Coalition for Alternatives to Herbicides, New Hampshire Pure Water Coalition, Gerhard Bedding, Paul Harrington, Kathy Kushtoula, Katie Lajoie, Nancy Browne Coleman, Mark Lohbauer, Cory Mermer, Brian Scott, New York State Coalition Opposed to Fluoridation, Paul Beeber, Damon Clark, Ellen Connett, Michael Connett, Paul Connett, John A. Crockett, William Hamilton, Lennart Krook, Nancy Krook, Jerry Mittelman, Bev Mittelman, Chris Neurath, Denise Lee, Sharon Schnall, GreenWatch , Pennsylvania Environmental Network, Anna Maria Caldara, Tina Daly, Mike Ewall, Alice Kichty, George Knox, Ellie Rudolph, Albert Schatz, Bill Smedley, Vicki Smedley, Cliff Honicker, Martha Bevis, Mary Hicks, Marc D. Flack, Rosemary Minervini, Michael Colby, Michael Connett, Citizens for Safe Water, Bremerton, Citizens for Pure Water, Washington State, Fluoride Awareness Coalition , Tacoma Fluoride Alert, Anne Anderson, Alison Blake, Don Caron, Paul Drnjevic, Betty Fowler, Emily Kalweit, Darryl W. Roundy, Wini Silko, Terri Swearingen , Richard G. Matthew 
For people from other countries see link.
- American Dental Association
- Criticism of their video. Water Fluoridation: Myths, Conspiracies, and Outright Lies (2013)