|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
Foidel Creek Mine
Foidel Creek Mine is an underground operation in Routt County, Colorado, owned by Peabody Energy.
- Owner: TwentyMile Coal Company
- Parent company: Peabody Energy
- Location: Routt County, Colorado
- GPS coordinates: 40.34611, -107.06056
- Production: 8,290,117 short tons
- Type of coal: Bituminous
- Mine type: Underground
- Number of employees:
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- U.S. coal politics
- Coal and jobs in the United States
- Coal phase-out
- Headquarters of U.S. coal mining companies
- Global list of coal mining companies and agencies
- Colorado and coal
- Proposed coal mines
To see a listing of coal mines in a particular state, click on the map:
- "Major U.S. Coal Mines", Energy Information Administration, Report No.: DOE/EIA 0584 (2007), September 2008.
- "Colorado Mines", Colorado Mining Association, accessed May 2009.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|