|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
For Our Grandchildren
For Our Grandchildren is a nonprofit organization that advocates social security reform. The group is a project of the American Institute for Full Employment.
For Our Grandchildren's describes itself as a, "bipartisan organization working to: fix social security, lift the unfair burden from our kids and grandkids, and stop Congress from spending our social security taxes." The group seeks to raise awareness on the issues our nation faces regarding social security and promotes solutions in favor of personal retirement accounts.
For Our Grandchildren is a member of the Coalition for the Modernization and Protection of America's Social Security, which promotes Social Security privatization.
- Leanne Abdnor, President, was a member of the President’s Commission to Strengthen Social Security, and founder of the Alliance for Worker Retirement Security
- James Hamilton, National Director, who has worked at the Heritage Foundation and Economic Security 2000. He also served as legislative assistant to Charles W. Stenholm (D-TX).
- Tim Penny, Chairman of the For Our Grandchildren National Advisory Board, former conservative Democratic Congressman from Minnesota. Penny served as a Commissioner on the President's Commission to Strengthen Social Security. 
National Advisory Board
- Tim Penny, Chairman, Former Member of Congress (D-MN)
- Leanne Abdnor, Founding Director, Alliance for Worker Retirement Security
- Ted Abram, Executive Director, American Institute for Full Employment
- Eloise Anderson, Director, Program for the American Family, The Claremont Institute
- Sam Beard, Founder, Economic Security 2000
- John Cogan, Senior Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford University; former Deputy Director of the Office of Management and Budget
- Bill Frenzel, Former Member of Congress (R-MN)
- Jack Gargan, Former Chairman, United States Reform Party
- Mike Gravel, Former United States Senator (D-AK)
- Brian Keane, Executive Director, Smartpower, Inc.
- Robert Keefe, Former Executive Director, Democratic National Committee
- Jack Kemp, Co-Chairman, FreedomWorks
- Charles Jarvis, President, USANext
- Herbert I. London, President, the Hudson Institute
- Jim Martin, President, 60 Plus Seniors Organization
- Derrick Max, Executive Director, Alliance for Worker Retirement Security
- Steve Moore, President, Free Enterprise Fund
- Heidi Neel, Senior Fellow, American Institute for Full Employment
- Gerald L. Parsky, Former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury.
- Richard Parsons, CEO of AOL/TimeWarner; Co-Chairman, President's Commission to Strengthen Social Security
- Nancy M. Pfautenauer, President, Independent Women's Forum
- Jose Pinera, former Chilean Minister of Labor; architect of the reformed Chilean Social Security Program
- Robert W. Poole, Jr., Founding Chairman, Reason Foundation
- Mario Rodriguez, President, Hispanic Business Roundtable
- Thomas R. Saving, Public Trustee of Social Security and Medicare;
- Edward Stuckey, Executive Director, The Committee for Good Common Sense
- Michael Tanner, Director, Project on Social Security Choice, Cato Institute
- Jose Trujillo, President, Bay View Funding
- Rick Swartz, President, Swartz and Associates
- William Shipman, Co-Chairman, Project on Social Security Choice, Cato Institute
- Phillip N. Truluck, Executive Vice President, the Heritage Foundation
- Fidel Vargas, Member, 1994-96 Advisory Council on Social Security
For Our Grandchildren
2636 Biehn Street
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
- Coalition for the Modernization and Protection of America's Social Security
- Alliance for Worker Retirement Security
- U.S. Social Security privatization