Forum for International Policy
The Forum for International Policy (FFIP), according to the organization's web site, is "a non-profit, non-partisan brain trust of nationally-recognized foreign policy experts with extensive, senior-level policy experience who are committed to independence, integrity, and impact. The FORUM is supported by a Board of Trustees composed of distinguished Americans with impressive careers in government, Congress, and business."
"The FORUM provides practical, real-world policy options designed to further U.S. national interests in the new international environment. It is wholly operational, using Op-Eds, articles, Issue Briefs, media interviews, and informal meetings with decision makers to provide cogent and practical perspectives on current international issues and forecast developments not yet in the public eye."
Board of Trustees
- Lawrence S. Eagleburger, Chairman
- Dwayne O. Andreas
- David L. Boren
- John Mark Deutch
- Robert M. Gates
- Rita E. Hauser
- John M. Hennessy
- Carla Anderson Hills
- Kenneth L. Lay
- Harold A. Poling
- Brent Scowcroft, Resident Trustee
- Robert S. Strauss
Resident Senior Fellows / Primary Specialties
- Charles A. Gillespie, Jr., Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Arnold Kanter, Europe, Former Soviet Union, Asia.
- Virginia A. Mulberger, Intelligence, Legislative Affairs, Defense.
- Eric D.K. Melby, International Trade and Economics, Asia.
- Kevin G. Nealer, International Trade and Economic Policy, Asia.
- Daniel B. Poneman, Energy, Defense, Export Controls.
- R. Kirk Sherr, Latin America and the Caribbean, International Finance.
- Joel L. Shin, International Finance, Energy and Central Asia.
Non-Resident Senior Fellows
- Joan M. McEntee, International Trade and Commerce.
900 17th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20006
202-296-9365 fax 202-296-9395