Frank Field is a Labour Party member of parliament. He is on the panel of Atlantic Partnership, and a member of the anti-euro New Europe.
In June 2012 it was reported that: "Frank Field, the MP and friend of Baroness Thatcher, has teamed up with the former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson to save the rainforests." The charity they are working with is Cool Earth. 
"From 1969-79, Frank Field worked as Director of the Child Poverty Action Group, during which time it became one of the premier pressure groups in the country. In 1974 he also became Director of the Low Pay Unit until 1980. In 1979, he was elected Member of Parliament for Birkenhead. Between 1980 and 1981 he served as Shadow Education and Social Security spokesman under the leadership of Michael Foot. In 1990 he took up the chairmanship of the Social Security Select Committee and continued in this role up to 1997. From 1997-1998 he accepted the position of Minister for Welfare Reform in Tony Blair’s first cabinet. Since then, he has served as a member of the Public Accounts Committee between 2002 and 2005. Outside of Parliament, he is equally busy and committed. In 1999 he helped set up the Pension Reform Group which he chairs. The group has acted as an important independent think tank for the cause of a long-term, investment led reform to the pension system. Since 2001 he has also chaired the Church Conservation Trust and has helped develop the trust from being one primarily concerned with conserving the best architectural gems of the Church to one which tries to open up such places for alternative use. From 2005, he has also been chairman of the Cathedral Fabrics Commission which is the planning authority for English cathedrals." 
- Chair, Foundation Years Trust 
- Trustee, Baker Dearing Educational Trust 
- Advisory Board, Global Strategy Forum
- Westminster Advisory Council, Politeia 
- Centre for Social Cohesion - Advisory Council Member
- Reform - Advisory Board member 
- Migration Watch
- Member, Balanced Migration 
- Former Advisor, Progressive Conservatism Project
Resources and articles
- when New Labour was elected in 1997, to serve under Harriet Harman at the Department of Social Security to plan reform of the benefits system. 
- ↑ telegraph.co.uk Pamela Anderson and Frank Field MP – the unlikely couple saving the rainforest, organizational web page, accessed July 2, 2012.
- ↑ Global Strategy Forum Advisors, organizational web page, accessed July 2, 2012.
- ↑ Foundation Years Trust PEople, organizational web page, accessed December 12, 2014.
- ↑ University Technical Colleges Team, organizational web page, accessed June 11, 2013.
- ↑ Politeia People, organizational web page, accessed July 2, 2012.
- ↑ Reform (UK think tank) Advisory Council, organizational web page, accessed July 2, 2012.
- ↑ Balanced Migration About, organizational web page, accessed April 6, 2013.