Fugu Qingshuichuan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Fugu Qingshuichuan power station (陕西省投资集团清水川发电公司) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
A second phase of 2,000 MW is under development at the same location. An additional 2,000 MW is proposed.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Fugu County.
Background on Plant
The two existing coal-fired units of Shaanxi Fugu Qingshuichuan power station, totaling 600 MW, were brought online in 2008. The plant is owned by Shaanxi Provincial Investment Group (51%) and Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group (49%).
In 2014 it was reported there are plans to add 4 x 1,000 MW ultra-supercritical units at this plant, units 3-6.
Unit 3 was connected to to the grid in September 2018. Unit 4 was connected to the grid in October 2018, but as of January 2019 there are no reports of unit 4 completing the 168-hour test toward commissioning.
Project Details for Expansion
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Provincial Investment Group (51%), Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group (49%)
- Location: Qingshui, Fugu County, Yulin Prefecture, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.203699, 111.117694 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Unit 3), Construction (Unit 4), Pre-permit development (Units 5-6)
- Gross capacity: 4,000 MW (Units 3-6: 1,000 MW)
- Type: Ultra-Supercritical
- Start year: 2018 (Unit 3), 2019 (Unit 4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Shaanxi's first mine-mouth plant commences operation," China Coal Resource, April 15, 2008
- "关于陕西府谷清水川煤电一体化二期2×100万千瓦扩建项目环境影响报告书的批复", 中华人民共和国环境保护部, 环审46号, 2014-03-31
- "陕西府谷清水川煤电一体化项目电厂二期（2×1000MW）工程750KV升压站建筑标段、750KV升压站安装标段招标公告," 2015-8-12
- "全力打造国内煤电一体化标杆企业--清水川能源公司改革发展巡礼," 凤凰网陕西综合, 2018年05月09日
- "陕西省首台百万千瓦空冷燃煤机组并网成功," 中国电力新闻网, 2018/9/5
- [ "中国能建陕西府谷清水川煤电一体化项目4号机组并网,"] China5e, 2018-10-19
- "陕西能源集团下属清水川电厂召开三期2×1000MW扩建工程评审会," 陕西能源集团, 2015-9-22