Jump to navigation Jump to search
Other Related SourceWatch Resources
- American Bioethics Advisory Commission
- Dangerous technology
- Future Generations
- Genetic engineering
- genetics industry
- Human genome project
- Health Care
- A Genetics Glossary.
- Genetics Home Reference, National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health.
- Genetics Library, University of Cambridge, UK.
- The American Journal of Human Genetics.
- Journal of Medical Genetics.
- Genetics Online Journal, A periodical record of investigations bearing on heredity and variation.
- Nature Genetics Online Journal.
- Genetics Congress, Melbourne, Australia, July 6-11, 2003.
- Human Genetics Commission, UK.
- The Genetics Society, UK.
- Human Genetics in the Public Interest, Center for Genetics and Society.
- gene-watch.org, Council for Responsible Genetics.
- Genetics Virtual Library, Office of Science, U.S. Department of Energy.
- Genetics Education Center, University of Kansas Medical Center.
- Genetic Science Learning Center at the Eccles Institute of Human Genetics, University of Utah.
- The Biology Project Home: Mendelian Genetics, University of Arizona.
- Nicholas Wade, Icelandic Company Says It Has Found Osteoporosis Gene, New York Times, November 3, 2003: "A test for the variant forms of the gene is being developed by Roche Diagnostics and will be available in diagnostic laboratories at the beginning of next year ...The test need be taken only once in a lifetime, and if a gene variant were found, a high-calcium diet and plenty of exercise would be prescribed. ... The finding (by Decode Genetics) is being published today in the new online journal Public Library of Science."