Wuwei Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Wuwei Cogen power station (甘肃电投武威热电公司) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Gansu Province, China.
The map below shows the location where the plant would be built in Gansu Province.
Background on Project
China Guodian is currently planning to build a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 700 MW in Gansu Province. The project was approved by the National Development and Reform Commission in 2014.
In 2014 it was also reported that China Guodian was planning to sell its subsidiary, GD Wuwei Power Company, which would include the transfer of the proposed Wuwei Cogen power station. The subsidiary and power station were sold to Gansu Power Investment Co.
- Sponsor: Gansu Power Investment Co Ltd.
- Location: Jinyang Town, Liangzhou District, Wuwei Prefecture, Gansu Province, China
- Coordinates: 37.901104, 102.685854(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start year: 2017
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: 3.18 billion yuan
Articles and resources
- “甘肃武威上大压小热电联产工程获发改委批复,” 慧聪供热采暖网 2014-04-29
- “武威热电联产工程获国家发改委批复,” 凤凰网资讯 2014-04-29
- "甘肃电投武威2x350MW热电联产项目开工建设"中国火力发电网, 2014-12-01
- "总投资31.8亿元 甘肃电投武威热电2×350兆瓦热电联产项目拟8月底完工"www.shejis.com, 2017-07-13
- "甘肃电投武威热电1号机组顺利完成168小时试运行," Sohu, 2017-10-27
- "甘肃电投武威热电1号机组顺利完成168小时试运行," Gansu government, 2017-10-27
- “国电电力1.71亿元抛售子公司100%股权,” 网易财经2014-04-18
- "甘肃电投武威热电有限责任公司揭牌暨2×350兆瓦热电联产项目启动," 武威日报, 2014-11-27