|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
This article is part of the Center for Media & Democracy's spotlight on front groups and corporate spin.
HBW Resources is a Washington, D.C.-based lobbying and public affairs consulting firm that has close ties to Alberta’s tar sands industry. The firm engages in astroturfing on behalf of the big extractive energy industries.
- David Holt, Managing Partner (David Holt is also President of the energy industry front group the Consumer Energy Alliance, which supports the Keystone XL Pipeline and works to thwart policies that address global warming.
- Andrew Browning, Partner
- Michael Whatley, Partner
- Natalie Joubert, Senior Policy Adviser
- John Northington, External Affairs Manager
- Craig Koshkin, Director – Marketing and Client Relations
- Evan Shoop, Legislative and Policy Director
- Ryan C. Scott, HBW Senior Policy Director
- Billie Rae Gillas, Manager of Accounts and Affiliates
- Kathleen Koehler, Events and Special Projects
- D. Lee Forsgren, Jr., Of Counsel
1666 K Street Northwest
Washington, D.C. 20006
- Geoff Dembicki Big Oil and Canada Thwarted U.S. Carbon Standards, published article, December 15, 2011