Health Insurance Industry Bad Practices
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rob Kall, Interview with Health Insurance Exec/Whistleblower Wendell Potter, Bottom up Radio Show WNJC, July 1, 2009.
- Jim Acosta and Bonney Kapp, Ex-executive accuses insurance giant of 'purging' customers, CNN's American Morning July 2, 2009.
- McLaren and Torchinsky, Ex-exec testifies against insurance giant for 'purging' customers, The Consumerist blog, July 3, 2009.
- Andrew Kennis, The Paradox of US Healthcare, Al Jazeera, July 6, 2009.
- Richard Cohen Socialized Medicine? Bring It On, Washington Post, July 14, 2009.
- Amy Goodman, Health Insurance Whistle-Blower Knows Where the Bodies Are Buried, Democracy Now! blog, July 15, 2009.
- Amy Goodman Democracy Now! Interview with Wendell Potter, July 16, 2009.
- Dr. Jon LaPook, My Interview With President Obama - Dr. Jon LaPook Talks Health Care Reform With The President, CBS News, July 16, 2009.
- May Chen, UnitedHealth seeks a major role in overhauled health care system, Minneapolis Star Tribune, July 20, 2009.
- Dinah Wisenberg Brin, In Health Debate, Ex-Insider Targets Insurance Industry, Wall Street Journal, July 20, 2009.
- Kris Hundley, At what cost care?, St. Petersburg Times, July 21, 2009.
- Paul Harris, Whistleblower tells of America's hidden nightmare for its sick poor, The Observer, July 23, 2009.
- Murray Waas"Insurance Company Must Pay $10 Million For Revoking Policy of Teen with HIV," Huffington Post, Sept. 17, 2009.
- Murray Waas, "Insurer Targeted HIV Patients to Cancel Coverage," Reuters, March 17, 2010
- Paul Krugman, "Demons and Demonization," the New York Times, March 17, 2010.
- Ryan Chuttum, "Reuters is Excellent in Digging Up Insurer's Tactics," Columbia Journalism Review, March 17, 2010.
- " Bill Moyers Journal", PBS , April 13, 2010
- Murray Waas, "WellPoint Routinely Targets Breast Cancer Patients," Reuters via Common Dreams, April 24, 2010.
- Tim Noah, "Obama v. WellPoint," Slate, May 10, 2010.