This list includes links to articles related to the Healthcare industry. Some related funding sources may already be listed on the funders list.
- American Cancer Society
- Cancer Prevention Coalition/Cancer Prevention Coalition
- Cancer research, adult
- Cancer research, childhood
- Cancer research, funders
- Eli Lilly
- Gentiva Health Services
- National Cancer Institute
- National Cancer Policy Board
- National Council Against Health Fraud
- S. R. Wojdak & Associates
- Synova Healthcare Group
External Articles exposing Conflicts of Interest
- National Breast Cancer Awareness Month sponsored by AstraZeneca (formerly Zeneca), a multi-national corporation specializing in the production of potentially cancer causing pesticides.
- Murray Waas"Insurance Company Must Pay $10 Million For Revoking Policy of Teen with HIV," Huffington Post, Sept. 17, 2009.
- Murray Waas, "WellPoint Routinely Targets Breast Cancer Patients," Reuters via Common Dreams, April 24, 2010.