|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
This list includes links to articles related to the Healthcare industry. Some related funding sources may already be listed on the funders list.
- American Cancer Society
- Cancer Prevention Coalition/Cancer Prevention Coalition
- Cancer research, adult
- Cancer research, childhood
- Cancer research, funders
- Eli Lilly
- Gentiva Health Services
- National Cancer Institute
- National Cancer Policy Board
- National Council Against Health Fraud
- S. R. Wojdak & Associates
- Synova Healthcare Group
External Articles exposing Conflicts of Interest
- National Breast Cancer Awareness Month sponsored by AstraZeneca (formerly Zeneca), a multi-national corporation specializing in the production of potentially cancer causing pesticides.
- Murray Waas"Insurance Company Must Pay $10 Million For Revoking Policy of Teen with HIV," Huffington Post, Sept. 17, 2009.
- Murray Waas, "WellPoint Routinely Targets Breast Cancer Patients," Reuters via Common Dreams, April 24, 2010.