Henan Heqi power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Heqi power station (河南投资集团鹤壁鹤淇发电公司) is a 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Miaokou Town.
Background on Project
Henan Investment Group is currently planning to build a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 1,320 MW in Henan Province. The plant is scheduled to be completed in 2015.
Units 1-2 were commissioned in December 2015.
- Sponsor: Henan Investment Group
- Parent company:
- Location: Yuanbenmiao Village, Miaokou Town, Qi County, Hebi Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 35.721358, 114.18552 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1 & 2: 660 MW)
- Type: Ultra-Supercritical
- Projected in service: 2015
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: